Monday, March 10, 2008

class in session, fools!

ugh.
ive been procrastinating. or rather,
ive been lazy... to write A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G!
miss. luvlee has given me homework.
lets hope i ace this course.

you must write about the following :
1. mug shots.
2. effects of alcohol to your mind.
3. lack of inspiration.
4. fucked up friends.
5. overdue heartbreak.
6. lengthy love.
7. escaping reality.
8. a carrot.
9. manipulation.
10. a mirror.

and you must write about the following at least 2 times per week for the next month.
your due date is : april 2nd.
and you can not use fools day as an excuse.

I. EXPECT. RESULTS !
have fun my dear. <3




i dont know about fuc'd up friends, but my bestest better roll out to lbc this weekend.
im predictiong boozed up hooligans wanderin' the streets making history.

1 comment:

sheeluvlee said...

histo-fuckin-ry!

see this is already inspiring me :)
class is in session children.
mwuahahafkjdigjfklgkdfnkgdfn.

<3

see you thursday fiance!