Saturday, April 19, 2008

a corner crush

im brainwashed.
with ideas,
with hallucinations
with fantasmic realistic moments
of the moment.

what am i talking about?
a dream that is..
or am i?

went to the library today
to feed off some free inspiration
i opened book after book
of word after word
spoken word this
and poetic justice that
but all i could find
was a paper thin book from
some unknown author
that reminded me,
of me.

how quaint.

inspiration has been overflowing
from my soul,
my soul marked territory
called a jagged penmanship
i've begun to mistake for someone else's
who am i these days?

who truly knows..
but i'd like someone to investigate
knock my senses clean
with a list of adjectives
describing my sense of being
you dig?
or so i say..
you did?
or so i pray..

i had a moment last night
you sitting in the corner while i danced my heart away
i wish i had the courage..
that courage most girls have with a crush
to utter a few words with confidence..
and make you fall in love
with me.
or so i say..
with my mind
or so i pray..

but its good.

but, its good.

and im good..
or so i say.

No comments: